Role Objective: (brief summary of key function of role and where it fits into the organisation)
As an Electrician, you will work as an integral part of a closely-knit team, with your primary responsibility being the electrical assembly of control panels for our mixing equipment within a factory environment, ensuring that projects are executed to the highest standards and within specified deadlines. Overtime and occasional work at customer sites should be expected.
To be considered for the role, candidates should ideally possess the following attributes, knowledge and skills:
- Ability to read and work from schematics and general engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with electrical components such as breakers, drives, and inverters.
- A good understanding of industrial control systems and Programmable Logic
- Experience in panel building and/or machine wiring.
- Maintain accurate audit paperwork related to electrical installations and inspections.
- 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Conduct general electrical maintenance in a factory setting, which may include Portable
Appliance Testing (PAT testing).
- Eagerness to learn and improve technical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative attitude while working within a closely-knit team.
- Effective communication skills for teamwork and reporting.
- Consistently implement quality control measures using check sheet approval systems to
ensure product quality.
- Provide additional workshop or site support as needed to assist in meeting project
- Pay close attention to detail to guarantee the accuracy and safety of electrical
Educational Qualifications – Minimum academic level required:
NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship in electrical
2391 testing qualification / AM2 qualification
|Additional Specifications / Comments:|
|May be required to travel from time to time nationally or internationally in support of installed machines / on-site machinery repairs. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.|